This week, Oslo hit a record -31.3°C. Rikka Kjelkenes and the Work Package 1 team braved the freeze for their first 2024 meeting, planning to explore gene-environment interactions and their impact on mental health in Europe and in a global context.
- WP5: Milestone reached in the collaborative characterization of omics data
- WP4: Global collaboration: environMENTAL x Yale’s ABCD Study and EC IMAGEN
- WP2: 1st environMENTAL x iMap Workshop
- WP3: Become Part of our Community and become a Citizen Scientist with Streetmind
- WP1: Cold Snap, Hot Research: Oslo Team Probes Gene-Environment Links to Mental Health
No comments to show.